Kinda Late Silly Sunday #5
Since 30 Rock ended this past week after 7 seasons on NBC, I thought I would share the top ten lines according to me. If you didn't watch 30 Rock, this might not be as funny to you...but then again you must not appreciate funny if you weren't watching 30 Rock.
Top Ten Lines
10. 'Science is my most favorite subject, especially the Old Testament' – Kenneth
9. 'A book hasn't caused me this much trouble since Where's Waldo went to that barber pole factory' – Tracy
8. 'Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets' – Tracy
7. 'Good God, Lemon, your breath! When did you find time to eat a diaper you found on the beach?' – Jack
6. 'I like when a woman has ambition. It's like seeing a dog wearing clothes' – Jack
5. 'Factories provide three things this country desperately needs: jobs, pride, and material for Bruce Springsteen songs' – Jack
4. Liz : Why are you wearing a Tux? Jack: It's after six, what am I, a farmer?
3. "I felt scared, confused like a dog in a sidecar after it comes off the motorcycle" - Tracy
2. "We are an immigrant nation. The first generation works its fingers to the bone and makes things. The second generation goes to college and innovates new ideas. The third generation … snowboards and takes improv classes." - Jack
1. Don't eat other people's french fries, pigeon. Have some self-respect! Don't you know you can fly?!"- Tracy
On the training side, things picked up this week and it felt nice to get some good workouts in.
Swimming : 1 Hour, 11 Minutes
Bike: 4 Hours, 40 Minutes
Run: 3 Hours, 39 Mintues